Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Any christian mooks on here?

Honoured Mook

Date:
Any christian mooks on here?

Christianity let alone religion has always been a debatable subject.

I'm spiritual and connect with my savior in my own way.

I use my bible as a guide line to how I carry out my choices and decissions.

I'm not gonna lie and say Im a perfect christian becuase I do like having sex with my boyfriend. I indeed know that alot of christians would call me a hypocrite but in reality we all are in some way or another.

"Do as I say, not as I do" is a perfect analogy.

God is loving and forgiving. I do my best to follow his guidelines becuase they are only there to protect us and save us from satan.

Yes yes I do think there is a satan and a heaven and hell.

Im not judgmental at all and I enjoy learning about ppl's different belief systems.

Many ppl on mookychick are pagan/wiccan/athiest/etc.

But are there any mooks on here that believe in the power of monotheism, christianity? Or itleast the working of it?

PLz post im intrigued to hear you responses =]

Honoured Mook

Date:

As a Roman Catholic, I would like to think ive have the whole personal relationship going on with God.
I try not to purposly commit any of the 7 sins. Like when eating, I try not to gluttony, and I try not to bitch about anyone, more so to make me feel like a good person. Jelously is the worst, just getting over your jelously is so much easier.
I go to mass every sunday, I believe that having some sort of faith inriches life. Random acts of kindness can go a long way, even simple little compliments or wishing someone well, even if its in your head.

I am a traveller of both time and space.

International Mook of Mystery (mod)

Date:

Former roman catholic.

I don't find myself really bothered to choose between believing in a monotheistic religion or a polytheistic one, mostly because I viewed my former one as more a polytheistic one due to the hierarchy of the many different saints who had their own special jobs/powers. Of course, most Catholics will tell you it's monotheistic because they only ask the saints for help in prayer, while they only worship the one true God.

For now I've sort of pushed religion in general aside and have been taking time to explore myself as a person without it. I don't know if I'll ever go back to what i grew up with or not, but I figure if there is a God, he'd be loving enough to allow me the time to find myself spiritually.

"I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so effin' heroic."--George Carlin

Honoured Mook

Date:

Izil wrote:

Former roman catholic.

I don't find myself really bothered to choose between believing in a monotheistic religion or a polytheistic one, mostly because I viewed my former one as more a polytheistic one due to the hierarchy of the many different saints who had their own special jobs/powers. Of course, most Catholics will tell you it's monotheistic because they only ask the saints for help in prayer, while they only worship the one true God.

For now I've sort of pushed religion in general aside and have been taking time to explore myself as a person without it. I don't know if I'll ever go back to what i grew up with or not, but I figure if there is a God, he'd be loving enough to allow me the time to find myself spiritually.

Very true. I found myself doing that currently. I will never give up my belief in God or jesus but I am straying from the "guidlines" and "rues" a bit. I want to find myself and experience things right now in my life. I've also come to a self realization that I'm not perfect.

Regular Crew

Date:

Im Christian :3

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Methodist, AYS =]

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I WAS Protestant, but I had a "break-up" of sorts with Christianity. I'm now a proud Buddhist.

Life Support     So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

im a firm believer in 'each to there own' but as for me im a christian

'keep the beast in my nature under seaseless attack'

Regular Crew

Date:

I'm a Christian but to some of the 'born again's' im nothing of the sort!
I'll follow the path I feel is right for me, and let others do what's right for them.

Regular Crew

Date:

I'm a Christian, I'm pretty moderate, but there a lot of things that make me a bad Christian. lol. I don't go to church, or like Christian music, and sometimes other Christians drive me nuts, but I try my best to be good, to love God and staying away from assholes. 

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us