Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: What do you love in your life?

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:
RE: What do you love in your life?

Cuddles. I may have already said this, but my cuddles with boy are what is keeping me going at the moment.

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

my boyfriend. bon jovi because they inspire me. The characters I create but can never be real. the cat that isn't ours. cups of tea. wearing red lipstick. sex. flowers. films. warmth. history. nice handbags. the look of a freshly-hoovered carpet. dancing, even though I quit after 9 years. decent books. politics. rants. my best friends. the boy I call my brother. birmingham, even though I don't live there. my family, even though we don't get on sometimes. card games. silence. falling leaves. the elements. the truth.

I'd choose freedom over safety because I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.

Honoured Mook

Date:

smile I love: - my twin sister,Cristina
          -freedom                        -CATS
           -sunsets                         -music
            -me                          -manners
                        -wolves

-- Edited by Teo Doll on Wednesday 15th of September 2010 01:29:51 PM

Poa

Regular Crew

Date:

I love my imagination and the promising future I've built in there.
I love friendly strangers.
I love the feeling I get wearing clothes I love. I especially love my long black, red and green floral printed maxi skirt and the attention it grabs when I walk down the street. I love how confident it makes me feel in myself to the point where I don't care if the stares are out of nastiness.
I love trips to Wagamamas with my best friend.
I love my family, especially recently.
I love that my mum trusts me enough to tell me about odd aspects of our family.
I love cheesecake and timeouts and magic stars and crispy m&ms and chocolate tiffin.
I love the thought that I'm leaving here behind, soon, but that I have things to fall back on.
I love being able to write a list like this because it reminds me how truly priveleged I am, to live as I do and have a life full of things I love.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us