RE: Dreams about Mooky

YAY FOR STRAW HATS!

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Honoured Mook

Date:

You did look rather dashing.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Ahhh, that is quite epic. Maybe if there was a TV show called "Mooks" like in my dream, that could be an episode...we would have little adventures to Morrisons...

Facebook: Personal | Public

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Honoured Mook

Date:

I didn't like falling down the hill though because I got all dusty and dirty :(

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a dream that Doe and Darahgna were going out in real life...no idea why I chose those particular mooks, but I did!

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Both start with a "D". ;)

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mooky's Resident Emperor!

Mookface (mod)

Date:

I had a dream that I was back at school and GlitterEyes was in my class (a bit random, considering I'm older!) and people were being shitty about gay people so I started raging at them and telling them off. What a stressful dream!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a rather odd dream last night. I was on holidays in a seaside hotel with Lord Byron, some classmates, a girl from my dancing class, Vic and Immy. Apparently I was dating Byron (WOOHOO!) and the girl from my dancing class kept asking me if he's good in bed and was particularly interested in his below-the-waist proportions. Vic was mortified by that and told the girl that her behaviour is absolutely vulgar. She then proceeded to tell me that I should go on the pill because chaps like Byron "abuse condoms". I have no idea what "abusing condoms" meant but it seemed logical at the time.

Then Immy, Lord Byron and I went to a nightclub only to realise it was some sort of a gay BDSM club. We drank beer and watched a show that consisted of an angel being spanked by a weird fellow with a squeaky voice. Immy said it was a crap show and explained she preferred pole dancing shows. Then Byron told me that there were some creepy crawlies in our hotel room and said that we'll have to be very careful and very quiet or else said creepy crawlies will know what what we're up to (frisky business, what else).

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

WHY WASN'T I PARTYING WITH BYRON?!

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Pole dancing shows FTW! Don't worry, Candy, tonight I will eat lots of cheese before I go to bed and try to have a weird dream involving the mooks and Lord Byron.

-- Edited by xXImmiXx on Monday 26th of April 2010 09:19:24 PM

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

Well her behaviour really WAS out of line, I believe I was quite right to tell her so.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I have the vague impression that I may have had a dream with Candi in it. Grr,I rarely remember my dreams!

Dave.

New posters should read "So you joined Mooky" in the FAQ forum. Or Matt Bellamy on an armoured flying unicorn shall smite you. With lasers! \m/

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Victoryxx wrote:

Well her behaviour really WAS out of line, I believe I was quite right to tell her so.

Indeed. You were right!

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant with the Mad Hatter's child, and I flew to Wonderland Mary Poppins-style, and had a tea party with all of you guys. It was confusing, creepy and epic all at the same time.

Life Support     So many pins I always prick my finger

The Alien in the North!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had an indirect one-basically I was back in class in the first year of secondary school talking to some dudes and one of them said "you'll never guess who she's going out with now?",and although no names were mentioned,it was clearly [in the dream] Tahlia and Ray,in the sense of "OMG how awesome is she?" rather than any kind of mockery. Inspired by the pictures on the myspace scene queen thread. ;)

Dave.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a dream I was famous. And as I accepted an award, I started my speech and was basically "I wish to thank all my Mooks for this, I couldn't have done it with you" and then Tahlia, Immy, Candi, Becki, Luci, Spiggy, Frankie and Vic all showed up on stage. Then I started crying in joy. Then I woke up feeling rather sad.

The Harlequin Horrors are here!

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

^^^I'm so proud of you, man.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Gah, I keep dreaming about being in (what I'm pretty certain is) Hell, and in the last one, you were all on a big ladder trying to save me. confuse.gif

The Alien in the North!

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I am dreamt that Immi and I were doing our A levels together (I know, incredibly improbably what with her being 16 and me being 20... but meh), and then this big old hairy man who was invigilating came around and told me that I was going to fail, and so I refused to write anything, and immi was like, "DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN" and then the man whipped her... Wow.. my dreams...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

...are strange and very interesting.

The Alien in the North!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

candiclaus wrote:

I am dreamt that Immi and I were doing our A levels together (I know, incredibly improbably what with her being 16 and me being 20... but meh), and then this big old hairy man who was invigilating came around and told me that I was going to fail, and so I refused to write anything, and immi was like, "DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN" and then the man whipped her... Wow.. my dreams...

I just laughed out loud at the mental image this gave me.

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I've had two dreams in a row about the Mooky meet :D

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I dreamt that Little Charlie and I were walking around on the rooftops watching japanese death row prisoners being fired into the sky on the back of fireworks and exploded. All of a sudden, we were showered with ping pong balls full of cocaine and there was a distant rave in a tennis court, with a scarecrow and a snake...

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^ You have amazing dreams.

I had the weirdest dream last night about Dave. The most amusing part was that my subconscious couldn't imagine what he looked like, so he ended up as a presence but without an appearance - apart from at one point, where he ran out of the room and glanced over his shoulder and he had a face.

I thought it was real when I woke up, so I was like, "Yes! I have discovered Dave's secret identity!"

But then I realised it was only a dream. Owww...

I am a socialite, an artist, a poet.

Lady Moustache of Mooky

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It may have been my face,then again it might have been a mask. ;) I like being in dreams,especially weird ones,so I'm curious as to what was going on. :P Unless I was there in a Freddie Krueger role. Eeek.

Dave.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^ Nono, I'm quite sure it was your face. Well, it was in my dream at least. My subconcious was actually quite clever and many "shots" were of your mouth downwards. Or you had a Stig helmet on. (Okay, that last one was really brief: you took it off and suddenly I found myself staring at your mouth again.)

No Freddie Krueger, so no need to worry about that, but weird in other respects. Ahh...

Lady Moustache of Mooky

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Dave was in my dream!! but he was a scally lad i met ages ago, well he looked like anyway

'keep the beast in my nature under seaseless attack'

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I dreamt about Laura (gothgirl) the other night. Her bed was made of marshmallows, and her daughter was made of bread. It was odd.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I think you were hungry,Candi. ;)

Miki-that reminds me of Judge Dredd or Robocop now,you could only see them from their mouths below with their masks on. Mind you,I love Dredd,so there ya go.

"GAZE INTO THE FIST OF DREDD!"

Dave.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I ought to have voted for the "yeah all the time" option now, looking back. I dream about Mooky a lot. I had one last week that I was shoe shopping with Candy and Antonym, then they suddenly turned into a pair of shoes, but I didn't want to try them on in case I hurt them.

I hope I have a Dave part 2 dream, I want to know what's going to happen next. And I've just realised how terrible that sounds. Sorry, Dave. :(

Lady Moustache of Mooky
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 616  >  Last»  | Page of 16  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us