3.5%
No
25.9%
Maybe I have and cant remember
15.3%

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: Dreams about Mooky

^ that's crazy, because last night I had a dream about Frankie too (that's two Mooky dreams for me, Hurrah!) She was very small and cute, but sad looking. I ran up to her like a deranged fan asking if she was Frankie and she said 'yeah but who are you?' And I can't remember if I answered or not :)

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookface (mod)

Date:

Second mooky dream in two days!! I just had a nap, and dreamt that Immi and I were winding up some pervy guy on the internet, pretending to send him an email saying "naked pictures" but instead of naked pictures we took photos of ourselves with gross fake teeth and funny faces and sent them instead, muahaha...

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I've had a couple of dreams in the last few weeks, I think this thread has something to do with it.
I can't remember the details now but I know Frankie was there, along with Lady M and Electrosexual.

It's mainly just me dreaming I'm on the forum. The one I do remember with Electro in it was that I walked past her on the street and she was going out with Gilly from Hollyoaks. Weird...

I have a blog:
Blog

Dame of Mooky (mod)

Date:

Haha last night I dreamt that Becki was my sister, we were in Iceland and there was a massive bear after us and I got away but lost her and I cried for agessss. Then she showed up and it turned out she'd escaped the bear and gone to buy fags before coming after me!
Thing is Iceland doesn't have bears or many forests, and most of the time you are miles from civilisation, so she must have run a longggggg way!

^ I thought you meant the shop...

(Member of The Facebook Sexist Group Eliminating Squad)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Antonym wrote:

Second mooky dream in two days!! I just had a nap, and dreamt that Immi and I were winding up some pervy guy on the internet, pretending to send him an email saying "naked pictures" but instead of naked pictures we took photos of ourselves with gross fake teeth and funny faces and sent them instead, muahaha...

Haha this makes me laugh so much! I love the mooky dreams I star in.

-- Edited by xXImmiXx on Tuesday 2nd of February 2010 12:03:44 AM

Facebook: Personal | Public

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I want to star in a mooky dream that isn't mine! From now on you all have to do visualisation exercises before you sleep!

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Gah! Just popping on before I head out to lectures to say that I had a really cool mooky dream wherein Immy, Lady M, Antonym and some others who I can't remember were invited by my Mum to a surprise party, but there were four cafes to choose from, one of which was special but I had to guess which one it was. I chose the little dingy one and there was a secret panel in the wall that led to an awesome party room.
Hahaha. :)

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

Oh my god, I had a really weird dream last night... It mainly involved "when silver touches copper alloy it turns into mother of pearl" but Vic was a train driver in a model railway, and Lady Misery ran a grotty italian restaurant where lots of tarty fishgirls had their hen parties. It was trippy.

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I saw a man on the tube last Sunday who I thought looked like how I imagined Clockbox's Isosceles would look - like a young Bob Dylan - and a girl in a seat further down who looked a little bit like Clockbox herself.

Last night, I dreamt that I was in school and the man was teaching me drama (I don't even take drama), so I asked him whether he was Isosceles or not. He said yes (although that's pretty weird, effectively I was asking him whether he was a triangle or not). This brought back the memory of when I thought I saw Clockbox in the OXO Tower last July.

Oh my. I'm seeing her everywhere.

I am a socialite, an artist, a poet.

Lady Moustache of Mooky

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I dreamt that mookychick was a colony as well as a website, and we all lived there. and I found a "homo-owl"...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

candiclaus wrote:

I dreamt that mookychick was a colony as well as a website, and we all lived there. and I found a "homo-owl"...

What was this homo-owl? Sounds funny biggrin

And mookychick totally could be a colony. Like the pilgrims, but cooler.

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I have no idea what a homo-owl is!! I wish I knew! It was some kind of flamboyantly homosexual nocturnal creature, but it was also kind of more than that. I think it had powers...

The mooky colony was awesome. I think that part of the dream was a throwback from the mooky academy of awesomeness thread.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Well, I had a dream that Eril, Immy, Tahlia, RayBan and I somehow had one child like all together, but we put in a briefcase for some random reason. Then we were carrying it around in Bangor Highstreet where some guy from my school stole it. We chased him to my house, Eril's house, Immy's house, Tahlias house then to my school. Then he just went in to a Physics Classroom and sat down. We stood outside making a plan when Eril and I just walked in a stole the baby which had turned in to 2 brief cases stuck together. Eril and I just walked in and stole it. Then we heard the voice of the Physics technician guy say something like come here, repeatedly. So we ran away. We got outside the school and the technician was chasing us. By now I was lucid dreaming and just thought "Fuck this, I'm tired of this dream" so I just decided to fall over and wake up.

The end.

The Harlequin Horrors are here!

Mookface (mod)

Date:

Last night I had such a paranoid dream that some girls I used to be friends with had joined mooky, urrrgh! Hates!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Ack! Yeah, not sure if I already posted this but I had one like a month ago that my mum and sister stumbled across these boards and were reading all my posts, but for some reason it never clicked to them that it was me. Considering my username is my name and my avatar is a picture of me...

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

Last night I dreamed for some reason, that I was in a car with Immy, Laura, Claire and Irilar. In the car park at sainsbury's.

That was it, we were just sitting in the car.  But Irilar was driving, Laura was in the front passenger seat, and Immy, Claire and I were in the back.

-- Edited by Victoryxx on Saturday 20th of February 2010 07:40:05 PM

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a dream last night about being in CVS (chemists shop here) with Glitter Eyes and doing the dance from Tegan and Sara's "Alligator" video.

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookface (mod)

Date:

I dreamed that I went shopping and saw NellyMeretLundberg walking down the street looking very gothic! Then I got distracted by some pretty dream-jewellery and lipstick, haha.

Mookface (mod)

Date:

Another Mooky dream! It was Immi's birthday and me, her and a couple of other girls (I don't remember who they were) were in a restaurant trying to order cocktails, but the waiter wanted to see ID, and Immi wasn't 18, so he gave her a bottle of Fruit Shoot instead, hahaha.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Antonym wrote:

Another Mooky dream! It was Immi's birthday and me, her and a couple of other girls (I don't remember who they were) were in a restaurant trying to order cocktails, but the waiter wanted to see ID, and Immi wasn't 18, so he gave her a bottle of Fruit Shoot instead, hahaha.

I laughed :D

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Double post, but last night I had a dream Electrosexual and I were in this marketplace which was really run down, and to get into a shop you had to kind of open a drawer...it was really surreal. Anyway, we looked at these gorgeous Victorian dresses that were freakishly big (for giant Victorians I suppose) and then stole some erasers from this man's stall so we could swap them for a Tegan and Sara CD.

Then we went for a curry.

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

IMMIIIII!
You were in my awesome dream too!

It started off in a lingerie shop and I was looking at all the pretty bras. Then I randomly started having sex with Ray in the shop. A woman started telling me off but somehow I managed to convince her she was in the wrong.

Anywho, I went outside and there was a stage in the street and a really good local band was on. People were dancing in the street, and it was like a festival but in the whole town centre. You were there dancing by the stage and we held hands and started a long line of people doing this french folk dance called the "An Dro".

Then I was suddenly Noel Fielding's girlfriend (Sorry Ray!) and he was dancing with us. He went up to the stage and requested something heavier for us and we were all moshing our little heads off and jumping off benches and statues.

I woke up in a good mood. OH IMMY I WISH I WAS REALLY DANCING WITH YOU!

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

Last night's dream had an appearance from Righ Relentless ad Lottie Lavender. They were twins in my dream. But they didn't know they were twins, and everyone else on Mooky kept being like, "BUT YOU WERE BORN AT THE SAME TIME, OUT OF THE SAME WOMAN!!! AND YOU LOOK THE SAME! HOW ARE YOU NOT TWINS?!" and it was silly.

Mookface (mod)

Date:

Last night I dreamed that I was online on here, and I saw a new member whose first and only post was in style tribe who was asking how to "get the bulimic look", and Spiggy and candiclaus went MENTALLLL at her! So bizarre, I woke up after that and it was about 4am, I actually considered coming online and telling everyone about it right there and then, but the logical part of my brain was all "wait til the morning, child..."

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I reckon Spiggy and candiclaus may well have acted in a similar manner had this been real life!

Mookface (mod)

Date:

^ I reckon there would be a full out wave of firey fuuuuury from most Mooks! It'd be like the apocalypse.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Sounds like a pretty realistic dream!

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

What is "the bulimic look" anyway? toothless?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I had a Mooky dream!

It was weird and featured the lovely Luci, the imaginative Immy, the tempting Tahlia and the relevant Rachel! We were all pretty much the same except we were frozen in weird poses like mannequins. We were all wearing fabulous outfits and we were in the back of a car, being driven through the desert. Then an ugly man loaded up out of the car and just dumped us in the middle of no where. Then some wonderful music started to play, it was like a mix of EA's Dominant and Lady Gaga's Telephone. We all slowly got up. Then we just walked around with cups of tea, eventually we were all in a forest drinking the tea we had, but GASP Tahlia put drugs in our tea.
So we all fell apart, but then a nice person rebuilt us and put us in shop windows.

The Harlequin Horrors are here!

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

creepy as!!! That should be made into a film! Or at least a music video!

«First  <  1 2 3 416  >  Last»  | Page of 16  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us