3.5%
No
25.9%
Maybe I have and cant remember
15.3%

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
Dreams about Mooky

I was just on the dreams thread. I noticed that Im not the only mooky who dreams about other mookies. So I thought that there should be another thread just for these dreams.

The universe is like one be old book. Full of chapters. Humans are but a "page"

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Yes I have dreamt about people on this board!
I know that Becki and Fiend have cropped up, but they didn't look like themselves, but I knew it was them, if that makes sense...

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

WE ALL KNOW ABOUT MY GLTTEREYES/MUFFIN GIRL WHATSHERFACE DREAM WITH THE GOLD TIGHTS AND FORESKINS AND SO ON...

there have been others...

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

So odd that you posted this, last night I dreamt it was goth_girl's daughter's birthday and I'd bought her these lovely presents but I left them at my house so when I went to give them to her I didn't have them, so I travelled back home to get them and then travelled back. She just looked so disappointed!
I just hope you aren't too freaked out by that Laura. :S

Silly Whore.

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I think she would be more freaked out if you had written what I thought you had, when I just glanced at this... I thought you wrote, "I dreamt I WAS goth girl's daughter"... Which would be a more creepy dream...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hehe that would be a lot more creepy lol. Although Im sure little red is a pretty cool daughter to have! And nah thats not too weird, but you can tell its just a dream, if Selene thinks she's getting presents and then doesnt actually get them its just a massive temper tantrum lol.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh, my God! I've just woken up from some crazy ones....
Frank? was a famous photographer taking photos of me in this super-fancy modern hotel, for some reason. Then it skipped to the next day and she was walking me home from school and we were holding hands. Ermm... =S

Then I was ON Mookychick in the dream and there was a thread about finding stray animals. Electrosexual made a post about her baby vampire bat that she'd taken in and trained to control its thirst for human blood.

...No, I've no idea what goes on in my head either!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I actually had one last night. It was that I met Vic in a bus station and that we were spying on this guy she liked who had blue hair and glasses.

Facebook: Personal | Public

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Last night I dreamt that Fiend was somehow related to a friend of a friend and was coming round their house. She arrived and totally blanked me! XD hehe.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

And oooohhh yeah! I completely forgot:

I dreamt there was a mookychick meet up (in my dad's old council flat) and I had to introduce the boyfriend to you all and I was really nervous because I really wanted you lot to approve of him. I was also getting frustrated because I couldn't see your faces properly through the smoke so I wasn't sure if you were mookies at all. The smoke was also the reason you all accepted RayBan into the fold, because he rolled joints for everyone...

-- Edited by electrosexual on Sunday 8th of November 2009 01:16:58 AM

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I had a dream with Doe, LollyPOP and Kitty Fire in, shortly after Gay Pride, and all it was about was a conversation about tea and pumpkins. Pretty interesting conversation actaully, Kitty Fire has the wit and knowledge of Stephen Fry when it comes to tea and pumpkins :)

Then I had a dream that I was preposed to by someone, then discovered that I was pregnant by them, and I had to rush off to come onto Mooky to ask everyone what they thought about it before I'd answer him. I still haven't got an answer *shakes head*.

I've also had a dream were me, Glitter Eyes and Lady Misery were sat in Camden smoking and perving on hott goth guys....I'm pretty sure I'm the only one out of that group who smoke as well, I feel like a bad influence. Then Frank? and Table came along and took us to lunch.....

Note to self: Don't go on Mooky just before going to bed when drunk.

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."

"You can be insane and still be a good person." - EA

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Yay! I'm in a dream!

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Honoured Mook

Date:

I've had a couple I had a dream two nights ago that I was talking to Glittereyes on the phone even though he was sitting right next to me. Glitter also talked in an american accent for half of the conversation...don't know why.

Then we had a tea party we were wearing outfits and all and we had a lovely cheesecake....that dissapeared when I left to change my outfit cause I spilt tea on myself. Page made an appearence briefly  to give me a lecture on how to not spill tea.  

International Mook of Mystery (mod)

Date:

I seem to crop up a lot!
I don't think I've ever had dreams with particular people from Mooky in them, but I have had dreams about being on Mooky (as in, replying to messages and stuff). Nothing of any consequence.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ AHAHAHAAAA! :D

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Hahahaha^^^

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Haha last night I dreamt that Becki was my sister, we were in Iceland and there was a massive bear after us and I got away but lost her and I cried for agessss. Then she showed up and it turned out she'd escaped the bear and gone to buy fags before coming after me!
Thing is Iceland doesn't have bears or many forests, and most of the time you are miles from civilisation, so she must have run a longggggg way!

Silly Whore.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I had a fucked dream the other night about you mookies.

Short story:
You all hated me because I havent been on lately and Table died because of it. Then I explained why I hadnt been on lately and you all forgave. I flew over to London for the funeral.

Longish story:
I went on to mooky to check messages and stuff when all this hate mail came through. At first I thought it was a joke then I realised it wasnt I was so up set when I found out Table had died. I made a post saying how sorry I was and you all forgave me. Frank and Kitty felt bad at how I was treated and paid for a ticket to London. The next thing I knew I was on a plane. Glitter eyes, Goth girl, Frank?, Kitty and Magda where all waiting for me at to airport. Frank? Gave me the biggest huge and told me it wasnt my fault. All of Mooky was at the funeral and strangely Tables family wasnt. We gave her a mooky send off everyone put something in the casket I put a photo of me in there. I have to say everyone looked so good. All the girls wore a corset of some kind and a red garder.

Strange I know

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Yay! I'm in a couple of dreams!

I once had a dream that Electrosexual, Lady Misery and a couple of friends of mine were in Technology class. We were just sitting around discussing Kitty Fire and how will loved her brain.

THEN in a different dream...

Becki Boo, Frank?, Goth_girl, Calliope and I made up a band who were playing in some massive staidum. Becki was on guitar, Frank on drums, Goth_girl on bass then Calliope and I were the vocalist. It was so cool.
Becki, Frank and Goth girl were dressed in lots of leather and spikes and black, etc. Then me and Calliope are dressed in the lovliest white dressed swrling around stage through cups at people. It was so random.

The Harlequin Horrors are here!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

This is what you need! Just don't hug anyone!

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Haha I so want one of those!

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I dreamt that electrosexual was keeping this little japanese violinist in her room as a pet.... er, yeah.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

candiclaus wrote:

I dreamt that electrosexual was keeping this little japanese violinist in her room as a pet.... er, yeah.

Oh dear lord...

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I promise I don't think you are a big racist. :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I did a little 'lol' when I saw that, I admit :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Last night I dreamt that I was talking to my friend on MSN and she mentioned that she loved the new "Spiggy" song. Then I was like "wait a minute...", and went onto youtube and Spiggy was a super sucessful musician. Quite cool :]

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ Haha, I like that.
(:

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I've had my first Mooky dream. Immi was in this random apartment with a white beard which she said she was growing because she liked doing it, even though she didn't like the beard itself. I've been giggling about it all day!

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Lady Misery wrote:

I've had my first Mooky dream. Immi was in this random apartment with a white beard which she said she was growing because she liked doing it, even though she didn't like the beard itself. I've been giggling about it all day!

Even though I've already said this on Facebook, this is AMAZING! I have a feeling I'll be dreaming about having a beard tonight...

ModelMayhem

Tumblr

Mookface (mod)

Date:

OH LOL this thread jogged my memory, last night I dreamt that I met up with Frankie and she helped me bleach my hair blonde! Random...

1 2 316  >  Last»  | Page of 16  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us