Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Positive Affirmations Game

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
RE: Positive Affirmations Game

You are beautiful, sweet, funny, dear, kind, and I'm looking forward to meeting you someday and making you laugh if I'm lucky.

"Just because someone doesnt love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have." -- Truman Capote

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

You are incredibly caring and always give honest, useful, and well though out advice. 

Pony Frenzy

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

You are a seriously talented linguist with a strikingly beautiful face!

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Booky Mooky (mod)

Date:

You have such lovely singing voice! I realise that you know this already, but you are tres good at the music, so stick with it and eventually it will all pay off.

-Proud (and fertile!) Mooky Grandfather-

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

YOU ARE VICTACULAR.

I love reading your words and your escapades and I often try and model my academia on how organised and passionate you are whenever I start to feel myself lagging a bit. I think you're swell.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I love reading your posts both here and Facebook, I think you have a great outlook on things and to me it seems you definitely have your feet firmly on the ground, which is awesome, also I am in love with your hair (and matching eyebrows).

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

your eyes! just amazing

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

You have the most amazing hair, and are always so kind to people - I love how strong you are.

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor, rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You're an incredibly brave person and quite a talented photographer. (assuming the photos on deviantart are taken by you)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You're really lovely and supportive!

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You really throw yourself into your modelling and the whole creative process of it- it's inspiring to see someone really go for a dream. :)

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You have a wonderful style and are very comfortable in your own skin :)

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Your tattoos are just beautiful, I really love them!

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

Souljacker can't get my soul

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^ thanks Ruby! :) your posts on Mooky can be so funny and never fail to make me giggle :)

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You have a wicked style and you're not afraid to stick to your guns, which I respect. Also your tattoos are awesome!

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

You're that one Mook who I will read a post from and pump my fist to cheer you on with a loud YES!

Particularly when you stand up for yourself and try for a little more happiness. I think you're beautiful, wise beyond your years, funny, and a kind, caring person. If I had a daughter, I'd be so thrilled if she turned out like you.

-- Edited by Alligator on Sunday 4th of November 2012 12:37:48 PM

"Just because someone doesnt love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have." -- Truman Capote

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^ You are a knight in shining armor.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Spoiler

YOU are a sweet person with a good heart and brave, very brave in recent months. Things may or may not be working out as you hoped, but you are standing up for what you want, and for that, I salute you.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

You're always engaging and very conscientious. You give excellent, well worded advice (you diplomat, you) and I'm always pleased you're around.

Also: an A+ beard.

A tumblr...

Resident Lord of the Cranberries

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

You're are adorably beautiful, funny, and witty. In fact I often wish you'd put a photo up on your profile here.

You have so much awful tragedy in your life and all at once that I'm always humbled when you post something sweet when I'm grumbling about stupid shit, and reminded of how loving a person can be in the midst of massive adversity. Day-to-day, you give me hope for the human race. And your taste in beards is second to none.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It makes me sad to see that you don't seem to see what a wonderful caring person you are. You're such a gentleman, and always know just what to say to any given situation. I'm glad you're a part of this forum.

Cut Out And Keep

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^ Great! I have been wanting to do yours for awhile, Inky... I apologize, I am taking this thread over like the Questions thread so long ago... feel free to skip me if you want!

You remind me of a friend from Pennsylvania I used to have. She and I wound up bitterly at odds and I haven't spoken in years. Every piece of news I hear from her life makes me want to be ill. I think the song Pregnant Women are Smug was written about her (Spikey the exception proving that rule). So seeing you here-- her doppleganger-- was a bit worrying at first!

But when I got to reading your posts and finding a bit more about you, I discovered you're wonderful. You seem like one of these extrovert/introvert types I love to get to know. You balance loveliness with a lack of psychotic anger and a very humble, respectful perspective, so when you post I generally know you're going to have a kind, fair outlook on anything you put your head to. 

As for me-- I might be caring, but I can be a selfish prick, too, trust me. bleh

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

One of the most triumphant dudes I know, you have great taste in music and movies. You unknowingly are making my transition from flexitarian to vegetarian easier b/c of your vegetarian recipes. You're a wonderful cook and I love when I see your posts. Like Inky, I wish you knew what a awesome person and wonderful friend you are. Please don't be to hard on yourself.

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^ You are one of the most amazing people I know, and the first person with which I made friends with on mooky. I love you to bits!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You're so lovely, intelligent and adorable. I love your beautiful hair and I think you're an all round awesome person! :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You're such a warm, wonderful person, with a sharp sense of wit, a lovely accent and a beautiful face. :)

Cut Out And Keep

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You're incredibly smart and self assured!

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

You are an extremely talented model, an intelligent savvy lady and all in all a wonderful person with wisdom beyond her years!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^
You always seems so coolq nad quirky. And you've got nice hair!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^You are clever, sciency and capable -- always getting stuff done. And you have exemplary taste in video games!

A tumblr...

Resident Lord of the Cranberries

« First  <  Page 36  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us