Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: True Blood

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:
RE: True Blood

Well, the actor who plays him was voted "sexiest man in Sweden" for several years, so if there is something silly about liking that kind of men, you are not alone ;)

And Swedish sounds so cute. I think the Swedish word I'm looking for is "mysig".

Swedish sentence of the day:

"Du är en mysig svensk viking." You're a cosy Swedish Viking.

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I like Eric, he's very nice lol. Well can't wait till June, that's when the 3rd series startes in America but I can watch it then here on tv shack.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Irilar wrote:

"Du är en mysig svensk viking." You're a cosy Swedish Viking.

Bwahaha, I'm sooo using this next time I talk to Snow. Tack så mycket, Irilar!

Hmm, "Du är min mysig svensk viking." That might work too. Not sure on the pronoun bit though, my Swedish grammar has holes in it.

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Regular Crew

Date:

Love it :D
Bill is great and he finally admitted that he loves Sookie! :)
Sadly i've missed a few episodes of season 2 which is a right epic fail but i've finally caught up and it's great :) but these new episodes are epic and wayyy over the top if you ask me lol x

Regular Crew

Date:

I love True Blood! Did you guys see the preview for the "mini" episodes yet? Check it out HERE

Honoured Mook

Date:

Anyone know if they're ever going to air season 2 on Channel 4?

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

what are the "mini" episodes?

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I want an orgy with the majority of the cast- but I'd settle for Bill and/or Eric.

G'aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww *drools*.

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Regular Crew

Date:

candiclaus wrote:

what are the "mini" episodes?

They're supposed to be a miniseries covering events that happen after season two and before season three. There's six episodes total, starting may 2 and supposedly every suday after that until the new season starts (June 13th, I think?)

Regular Crew

Date:

I absolutely adore the show. Got my boyfriend into it because he thought it was another Twilight thing. Which is the total opposite of it. Waiting long for season 3 is still killing me! i can't believe that it will be here soon! Going to a midnight showing at Aventura Mall ( for you all that don't live in the U.S. or Florida, its in Miami, one of most popular malls that celebs go to and shop at, and is VERY expensive) They have an IMAX theater there so we got tickets to go see previews and cool stuff for true blood. :D

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Aww I wanna go! If people are wanting to watch the mini episodes just look on youtube or the hbo website, you can find it through google.

Regular Crew

Date:

i love true blood i watched the two series on surf the channel and project free tv online i love it eric and pam ! sookie actually kinda annoys me abit lol ... but i dont recommend the websites last time i went on them my computer got a ton viruses :(

LOVE IT ! (dont watch if you dont want to see season 2 at all tho there are no spoilers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoT2xdllDgM

Regular Crew

Date:

goth_girl: The event was pretty much this morning at midnight. It was amazing. We got extra sneak peak trailer, and they even had a red carpet there! They took pictures of us and everything in order to get into the theater. And we got freebies! Got two True Bloods, the Sookie Stackhouse novel, the very first one, and an a book called Club Dead that is based off of the show itself. And a poster and mini posters. It's awesome! I was so excited.

What they showed us was the last episode of season 2 and then they had a live Q&A in Los Angeles with the cast and it was good. :)

Honoured Mook

Date:

Tru Blood is so expensive! I just don't have enough money to get it shipped :( probably full of e numbers anyway. Has anyone seen the jewelry you can buy?

I think I'm going to give up on waiting for the second series to come on Channel 4. I'll watch it on TV Shack.

You say you want to live in the darkness?
~ Tumblr! ~

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh yeah, I watched the second series on TV Shack, and it's nearly time for series three! EEH!

Silly Whore.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Well, according to Channel 4's website, season 2 of True Blood will be coming 'Summer 2010'. Although that could mean late August for all we know.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It's a bloody good job we have the internet to watch them on then! Has anyone seen the mini episodes? They're supposed to be what happens between series 2 and 3. They're only 4 minutes long but I still havent got round to watching them yet.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Has anyone else seen the 1st episode of the 3rd series yet? It's awesome, cant wait to see next weeks.

Date:

I just got my filthy paws on it. Pondering if I shall see it now, or wait for the next episopde and see them together. I hate waiting a week to see what happens next (even though I've read all the books, the series are so different), I ought to wait for the DVD, but I doubt I have the patience for that.

Just have to say: I REALLY prefer the series over the books, probably because I was severely miffed to find neither Lafayette nor Jessica in the books. They are both such awesome characters.

By the way, does the fact that I think Lafayette is the hottest man of them all mean I'm a fag hag? What can I say, I think men with outrageous good style and loads of glittery make-up are just adorable.

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I haven't read the books yet, but I would like to offer this True Blood tribute by a famous fan for your delectation and deligh. Also, lolz.

Silly Whore.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

My boyfriend loves it, but I really don't.

Liv

My Tumblr :)

Regular Crew

Date:

Gahh, I'm so glad season three started finally. Even though I'm disappointed at the end of every episode because I know I have to wait a whole week for a new one!

This season is off to a really good start though!

Date:

Only 2 episodes left. Argh, I'm going to have abstinences.

And I have to say, I think Alexander Skarsgård have done some superb acting in this season. The close-up's of his face after kissing Sookie in the last episode? That is just wow-drool! no matter his Swedish looks.

Honoured Mook

Date:

LOL, now it says on the channel 4 website that season 2 will be aired 'this autumn'. Thank God my brother had downloaded the entire first two seasons. Now I just need to find somewhere I can watch season 3...

Date:

^get your brother dear to download season 3 too?

Honoured Mook

Date:

^ Ah I could, but I don't live with him. I just happened to be staying with him when he had downloaded them.

Date:

Take a stack of DVDs/memory stick/external hard drive and go visit him?

Honoured Mook

Date:

Nah, he lives with dad miles away and I don't really get on with him. I think it'd be easier and cheaper to just look for them online, lol. And at least I can start with the minisodes on Youtube :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Well I finally watched some episodes. It's actually pretty fucking good. I'm giong to get Ray to download all the series. :D

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

the books are amazing ive read all apart from the newest one smile and i would like to watch the tv series but my dad wont let me its rediculous hes on the way to letting me as ive heared its pretty simalar to the books.
eric is very very gorgeous though !

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us