Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: POEMS THREAD!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
POEMS THREAD!

My Nana passed away 4 years ago on this day. This is a poem my mam wrote to her, thought it was lovely so I wanted to share it with you all. Spoilered for grief

Spoiler

-- Edited by Indigo Empress on Tuesday 16th of July 2013 09:25:16 AM

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Oh Becky, I couldn't help but cry. The end was so painful to read. We love you lots, I saw your FB status and I know this is an especially significant day for you. I'm offering up lots of hugs and if there's anything more I can do, you know where to find me xx

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

A small kinda haiku that I am kinda proud of:

Show me the fragile
Parts you keep sealed away
For fear of shattering.

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Although youre in pieces
They fit to make a full person
An intricate jigsaw
So complete.

Even if they didnt
I would love each piece still
In all entirety
With each piece of me.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I cant stay away
From you. You have
A grip on me a
Hold. You've left a
Distinct mark
On my soul.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Ooookay, so I've made my triumphant (hopefully) return to poetry and I wanted to share with you something I wrote earlier. I'm sticking it under a spoiler because it is about pregnancy and abortion, but all done under the metaphor of plant reproduction (with added biblical references for lolz), so I hope it'll be all right!

Spoiler

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

I usually write stories,but recently i realized i can write poems in both my native language (Turkish) and my second language (English).They can be considered as ''free verse'' but sometimes,they are most like lyrics then poems.Some examples:

Spoiler

doctor__i_puke_rainbowz_c__by_supremesonrio-d3fsuxe_zps4e836e85.gif

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 | Page of 5  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us