Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Recent musical discoveries/current obsessions

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: Recent musical discoveries/current obsessions

i came across this at the weekend, i had a horrible set of cluster migranes and spent the whole weekend in bed with radio 4 on very quietly.

i had drifted asleep and this woke me up, not because it's noisy but because it's just so freakin' lovely (and i wasn't expecting to hear this on radio 4.)

submotion orchestra - all yours (full version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOlBZGFu9vc

'there's always light at the end of the tunnel, just sometimes it's a train'

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Thanks to my passion about Eurovision,i discovered Army of Lovers.Completely gay and kitsch.They will be in Sweden's national final.

AND I LOVE'EM.They're also my current obsession.

doctor__i_puke_rainbowz_c__by_supremesonrio-d3fsuxe_zps4e836e85.gif

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!Haim!

Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!Rob Zombie-love hellbilly deluxe too!

To have more will than fear is to be a super hero.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I can't even remember what I was going to put. Becklebert, your post has broken the page...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Wow, the page is fucked!

Moth Complex. Saw em a few years ago, think I was 16? They were supporting Lacuna Coil. Anyway, they're a wee Irish band and I proper think they're underrated. They roooool

"You're a tough cookie, but all cookies are crumbly sometimes, that however, makes them no less of a cookie, and they're just as good as any other cookie." ~Indiana Jones

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I've been really into gothabilly, rockabilly, and psychobilly as of today.

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Hedwig and the Angry Inch. At different times they're a bit David Bowie, a bit Scissor Sisters, a bit Dixie Chicks.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Beans on toast. Yay for drug anthems

a troubled cure for a troubled mind...

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Rammstein since coming back from Germany.I kinda saw their fans on Tumblr,Twitter and Deviantart and i was like ''ohmygod FINALLY I BELONG TO A SOCIETY'' XD

doctor__i_puke_rainbowz_c__by_supremesonrio-d3fsuxe_zps4e836e85.gif

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Tune-Yards! She is absolutely excellent.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It's not a recent discovery but I listened to Portishead yesterday for the first time in years. I always liked their music but I stopped listening to it for a long time because it reminded me of dark times and sad memories and I would always end up crying. Yesterday, the song Glory Box was stuck in my head so I ended up listening to the entire album and it felt really peaceful and not sad at all.

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Regular Crew

Date:

A Handsome Family! The song called: Far From Any Road <3 It was True Detective's opening ^^

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us