Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: The Happy Box

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:
RE: The Happy Box

^Writing an interactive game seems like a big challenge Magda. Good luck with that awesome project!

A local choir asked me to write a four voices arrangement for them. The original song is for guitar, drum and one voice so it's not that easy to rearrange. I'm still having fun trying to harmonize the voices and I think the result will be interesting.

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Lush Guru

Date:

^^That's so exciting!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

It's been forever since I checked mooky (life stuff. I've missed you guys) and it's so nice coming back and reading people's happies.

Also vegan french toast!

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I had a trial shift at Lush Oxford Street today and although I havent got the job yet I got loads of good feedback and even if I dont get the job I had a really fun time.

Forget the horror here.

Honoured Mook

Date:

I saw Wardruna live last night!!!!! 

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

i had an absolutely lovely weekend with my boyfriend and it felt like exactly what i needed to feel more secure in our relationship and i just feel so much better about stuff with us now as i've been having a wobbly time with polyamory stuff and insecurity and i was feeling a bit bleak but honestly i feel so so much better after seeing him this time and having talked some stuff over with him. We had a lovely night getting ramen where we went when we first met in person then went to see cats and drink fruit beer at my favourite pub then came home, watched comedy and had lovely sex then in the morning went to a theatre clothing sale which was a bit shit but still fun and then had food and came across a green carnation (victorian symbol for homosexuality and a thing that is very symbolic in our relationship) then came home to cuddle and then i got ready to head out to see Sasha Velour who was amaaaaazing and was supported by some amazing acts including my absolute favourite drag artist hungry who is like some beautiful bug demon and i will willingly offer up my soul for her to eat.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

Honoured Mook

Date:

I have two interviews coming up for summer jobs in the UK!!!! 

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

^ that's amazing! Where abouts in the UK will you be?

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Honoured Mook

Date:

^ Thank you! No idea yet, each of the schools I applied to offers positions in a bunch of different locations. 

On a similar note, I JUST HAD MY FIRST INTERVIEW AND THEY OFFERED ME A POSITION! Still not sure where but possibly Loughborough. 

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I recently got a swimming membership for this swanky lido with a hot tub, sauna and steam room and i'm loving it, I'm finding the fact i can go at any time between 7am and 10pm 7 days a week makes it a lot easier for me and my poor organisational skills, Also the warm warm places to have a rest mean i'm much more able to swim for longer all together, also the fact that it's outdoor means i don't have sensory issues with the lights or echoey sounds like i do in most pools. I'm feeling super positive about it. I'm hoping it will help my joint problems and abysmal body image too.

Florian xxx 

He/they pronouns pls

Honoured Mook

Date:

I'm going to Chelmsford for the majority of the summer!!! 

Honoured Mook

Date:

Edit: Sorry about the double post but Mooky's acting up on me. 

-- Edited by Ootchitellca on Wednesday 2nd of May 2018 02:39:56 PM

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^^Congrats Ootchi! I hope you'll have a great time!

Mr. Grumpy and I are going to New York in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to visit the Museum of Natural History and walk in Central Park!

''Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.'' George Carlin

Regular Crew

Date:

Happy Happy. Joy Joy everyone.

Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the hot weather and I hope you have nice weather if you are elsewhere!

• I made my dog some peanut butter and oatmeal heart biscuits and now he won't leave the pantry where they are being stored! He's such a greedy guts!
  • We had 5 Starlings in our garden this morning. At the moment they are rare and on the RSPB Priority species list so that was amazing to see!
  • Rufio is shedding heavily at the moment and instead of throwing his fur away we put it in the garden so that the birds can use it for their nests!

-- Edited by Seivad9 on Monday 7th of May 2018 04:26:49 PM

I miss the comfort in being sad

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I just got back from spending a very lovely few days with my boyfriend and i'm feeling gay about it

Florian xxx 

He/they pronouns pls

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

My mum and Squidge were looking through clearance racks of dressing up clothes and Squidge pulled out a princess dress. Mum asked if he liked that one and a nearby man felt he needed to interject:-

"Its cruel to put a boy in a princess dress, he doesn't want that!"

Squidge very politely turned to the man in question and replied

"I am a boy and I can wear what I want. But I don't like this dress: I like the green one."

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Honoured Mook

Date:

I'm SOO excited to go to the UK this summer and also kind of secretly hoping that maybe, just maybe, I could get to meet some Mooks while I'm there? 

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Where abouts in the UK will you be? We are dotted all over and/or willing to travel.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I live in London Cave, so not far from where you will be! Maybe we could meet up for some beers?

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Honoured Mook

Date:

That would be so cool, Charlie! I definitely want to make a trip to London anyway since I've never been, haha. The only problem is that I don't know what my schedule's going to look like yet, or even when I'll be going back home! It'd be wonderful if we could work something out, though! 

Edit: Spikey, I'm going to be in Chelmsford :) 

-- Edited by Ootchitellca on Sunday 27th of May 2018 03:57:03 PM

Honoured Mook

Date:

Double posting but can't contain myself. I'm engaged! <3 

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Amazing! Congratulations!

too stupid for the bar

and

Honoured Mook

Date:

Thank you :D 

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:

Ooh, congratulations, that is wonderful news!

I'm happy because I thought no-one would understand my fierce, deep love for a ridiculous show on Netflix called American Deep Fried Masters. Could not get anyone offline to appreciate its splendour. As soon as I confessed my love online, Vic and Antonym assured me they loved it too. Mooks have got my back!

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^^ That sounds excellent, perfect new revision binge watching material!

too stupid for the bar

and

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh... That sounds intriguing... Shall add it to my list of husband-on-backshift viewing list.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Congratulations Ootch and your beloved!

I am happy because I spent the day with Squidge and Chap on a fun day out.

Life Is A Mystery x Death Is Not = Angels and Eyeliner going to Hell hand in hand...

Mooky's Resident Cardinal of Awesomeness

Don't make me take the shades off...

Honoured Mook

Date:

I've done super well on all my entrance exams so far and it looks 99% likely they'll accept me. 

My new short haircut makes me feel really pretty and stylish. 

AAAAND, Rising Appalachia are playing in Prague in September and I snatched a ticket! 

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Well done Cave! Also my home in the UK is close to Chelmsford, so I'm a bit pooky that I'm overseas this summer.

My happy is that I did super well in all my exams at university this year!

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us