Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: On the wall

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
On the wall

Time killing question.

What do you have up on your walls in your bedroom?

I have:

six postcards, three surrealist ones (Tanning, Dali and Ernst), one by Balthus of a girl sleeping with her breast poking out of her cardigan, and two etchings, one of ladders and one of a window throwing sunlight on the floor, so I can actually ask people up to see my etchings.

two A4 extracts from the Vorticist magazine Blast!, the bit from Ezra Pound's weird manifesto.

a poem written for me by the poet Jeremy Clarke called, 'Still Life, with Homeless Man' on the back of a bit of cardboard, signed and dated.

a big poster of a Hokusai shunga print, depicting a naked woman and two octopuses.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Ahhh shit. I may post a very tiny pic instead. There is practically no space on my walls- everything I see that I think is cool (and is made of paper) goes on my wall.
Here are some of the highlights:
A massive Madonna poster circa La Isla Bonita

Naked rugby players cosmo centrefold

A poster of Glastonbury 2003 from the air, my approximate location circled

A painting of a pregnant angel by this artist called Jeff Michalik who sells his art under the name "Killer Bunny" in Camden. It's beautiful :)

Many photos of me and friends

Postcards I bought when I went to Paris, Cologne, Valencia and New York respectively.

A low brow/pin up girl style painting my friend Hana did for me entitled "Red Hot Ruby"

Glow in the dark german sex dice

A tribute to Camden I made, using a tube map, glitter and lots of free flyers.

A retro beach muscle man poster entitled "Two boys for every girl"

A bona fide Venician mask.

There is some cooooooool stuff in this little room.

Souljacker can't get my soul

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

Honoured Mook

Date:

It depends on which room. On some walls, I have pre-raphaelite prints (fairy-tale ladies, knights in armour that sort of thing), on other walls I have Paul Klee pictures (he was a Swiss abrstact painter) and on other walls I have colour photocopy blow-ups of colour plates from an old (Victorian) children's book of fairy stories.

So I suppose my style is quite fairy-tale.

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Ladybird wrote:

It depends on which room. On some walls, I have pre-raphaelite prints (fairy-tale ladies, knights in armour that sort of thing), on other walls I have Paul Klee pictures (he was a Swiss abrstact painter) and on other walls I have colour photocopy blow-ups of colour plates from an old (Victorian) children's book of fairy stories.

So I suppose my style is quite fairy-tale.

That sounds gorgeous! I love pre-raphaelite art, it's so beautiful!

As for my walls, they're mostly taken up by fitted cupboards (arrrgh) so I decorated them instead. At the moment there's 8 largish J-rock posters (featuring Kaya, alice nine., An Cafe, Rentrer en Soi and Kozi), a flyer, autographs from the Japanese band BLOOD, a photomanipulation I did for A-level photography, an anti noise pollution poster, a fantastic poster advocating using your litter bin that says "If you think my bin's big, you should see the size of our Fanny's", various little pictures of J-rock musicians, a load of cards / postcards by Briar (angels and deities) and Chris Acchileos (part mystical, part bondage), various art postcards (Dali, Horst P. Horst, random other ones picked up at galleries and stuff), a bunch of china masks, and one of those plaster/concrete mirrors that's moulded to look like an old church window, with spaces to put candles....

....I think that's it!

Dame of Mooky (mod)

Date:

due to a big mental breakdown a few months ago which resulted in a loss of a foot off my hair and me ripping the pictures, posters and drawings off my walls, I have started again.

So far there is a few band posters, photo's of my Sisters and Parents, 2 pictures I've drawn, a picture drawn by Doe, a Poem written by him and a letter he wrote to me.
Just need some photos of us, now.

(Member of The Facebook Sexist Group Eliminating Squad)

Honoured Mook

Date:

Untill a while ago all my walls in my room had a large amount of Naruto Images/posters but i'm not as fond of the show as i used to be so i took all them down and started afresh.
Right now i  have a  large poster of Cloud and Tifa from Final Fantasy and another large poster of Inuyasha.
Posters i've made myself featuring Edward Elric(3), Sora and Kari(2), Sunako from the wallflower(3) these ones are all painted.Right now i'm in the middle of making  a poster of Cloud so that should be up on my walls soon.
Then i have  seven posters of t.A.T.u along with images i've made myself of t.A.T.u.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I say! This is a great topic! Reading about other mookies' rooms is fun! :D

I redecorated my room a year ago - one wall is covered in Victorian wallpaper with a flower print, that wall doesn't really "need" more decorating.

As for the other three walls, shelves and the cupboard...

Walls: Three framed Alphonse Mucha (he was an Art Nouveau artist) prints.

Cupboard:
A few pics of different electric guitars
A big poster with pics of skateboards (it's an ad for Baker skateboards)
A pic of Agnus Young soloing
A "Lounge on the farm 2008" (music festival) poster
A cute postcard (sketch of Paddington Bear sitting on his suitcase)
Two extracts from a skateboarding magazine (can't remember which one)

Shelves:
Some reproductions of WWII and WWI posters (I'm crazy about retro postcards and WWII, I went to the Imperial War Museum a year ago and bought as much as I could afford, together with a toy Spitfire), entitled:
"Doing a grand job" - poster for the Women's Land Army
"Never was so much owed by so many to so few" - with the famous pic of RAF pilots
"British Women! - the Royal Air Force needs your help!"

That's about it, that lovely wallpaper is actually the focal point of my room and more posters/articles/stuff would make it too cluttered. And that's a shame because I love posters. :]

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

-A huge poster of the grim reaper about to sacrifice another victim.
-A poster of Wednesday 13
-Two fantasy art prints
-3 computer-generated images of elves that I made myself for my story.
-A naked picture of The Dillinger Escape Plan
-A futurama calender
-A picture of Angela Gossow
-A poster of the band Hellyeah.
-A sign saying "you must be this naked to enter..."
-A sign I made myself saying "this room has surveilance" in NORWEIGIAN.

I'd choose freedom over safety because I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh lordy, far far too much. I'm not sure I can list it all. I've actually run out of room on the walls in my home bedroom.

At home:
Posters:
The Cure, Siouxsie, Interpol, The Smiths, Morrissey, Sneaker Pimps, Ian Curtis, Depeche Mode xmany, Brian Molko, Katie Jane Garside, a map of Narnia and a surrealist Dominique Appia print.

Postcards, flyers etc:
Billions. Pretty/amusing postcards [including German contraceptive adverts, George Bernard Shaw quotes and...a picture of the AIDS virus], "Beers Have Real Personalities Too!" adverts, business cards, gig flyers, photos of friends, band stickers and postcards.

Doodles etc:
Collages I do when I've got too many pretty scraps of paper lying around my room and need to do something with them; pictures of logos from my friend Rachael, all sorts of little pictures and a 'The Adventures Of Ninja Cheese' comic strip my friend Meg did; a painting of me done by an old friend from a few years ago; the A4 sheets I used to fill with patterns and doodles in English lessons; a piece of paper with "I Do Tricks For Treats" written on it, and all sorts of other things.

At uni:
Posters:
'Alice Through The Looking Glass' print from the BL; Depeche Mode; Flight Of The Conchords; DocFest 2008; beer poster from my favourite pub, which lists all the beers they serve and has a tick-off chart; many more.

Postcards, flyers etc:
The space between the posters is absolutely full of them, I can't even start to list. But it's postcards and tickets from gigs and union events, business cards and all sorts.

Doodles etc:
Phonemic symbols and vowel quadrilaterals; German adjective endings and prepositions; letters written to me by my flatmate; and my favourite: a letter to the Wall Fairy written by me and my best uni friend when I was feeling down, as an attempt to cheer me up. It worked.

I'll take some photos later because the descriptions don't really do my rooms justice.

Honoured Mook

Date:

i used to have a poster of a Ducati 916, but it has flown the nest sadly, only the lizards are left now
lollyPOP wrote:

So far there is a few band posters, photo's of my Sisters and Parents, 2 pictures I've drawn, a picture drawn by Doe, a Poem written by him and a letter he wrote to me.

any time.

Honoured Mook

Date:

i have starts painted on the wall so i try not to cover them up however:

posters:
'lazy oaf' (great clothing company) triangle print
PAISTE cymbols
metallica
nightmare before xmas
curt cobain
a drum gig (chad smith and steve white)
gorillaz

festival crap:
my festival tickets
wristbands
promo gear
staff skedualls (with doodles)
a tally chart of the amoutn of sparkys everyone has pulled
festival photos, right back from when i was a baby!

framed award stuff and pass grades for: drums piano saxaphone art and school
framed posters from gigs ive played

several of my own pictures including:
celtic and tribal tatto designs
paintings of vouge modells that ive adjusted
forest landscapes
life drawings
portraits of my friends

plus some of my own black and white photography, colour is more expensive to get printed ¬¬

Honoured Mook

Date:

I painted giant flowers on my walls. I had to leave that room cause of the electrics, me and my boyfriend got shocked there, i had to go to hospital in an ambulance....(we are moving out soon i hope, either that or we will be homeless ><

-- Edited by senojaseret at 20:01, 2009-01-14

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

senojaseret wrote:

I painted giant flowers on my walls. I had to leave that room cause of the electrics, me and my boyfriend got shocked there, i had to go to hospital in an ambulance....(we are moving out soon i hope, either that or we will be homeless ><

-- Edited by senojaseret at 20:01, 2009-01-14

Bloody hellfire. Are you alright now?

Giant flowers sound gorgeous. I love the idea of painting stuff directly onto the wall, if only I weren't renting I'd do it.

Dame of Mooky (mod)

Date:

[-Doe-] wrote:

i used to have a poster of a Ducati 916, but it has flown the nest sadly, only the lizards are left now
lollyPOP wrote:

any time.

Heee, Lizards...so cute! and *WOOOT* (Must actually buy a camera, at some point.)

I must add that, even though it's not tecnically IN my room, my door is covered with more posters, pictures I've drawn, A 'Rules of my room' poster, with extra ones added by me. A huge cross thing I made in a graphics lesson and other random scraps of paper.

(Member of The Facebook Sexist Group Eliminating Squad)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I live in a dorm, so the walls are off-white painted cinderblock...
Now, we can't have that, can we?
I went to the store and bought a packet of brightly colored scrapbooking paper and put it all over the walls in lovely blocks of color. Over that I have various postcards, sheets of dark green lace, drawings, a Sgt. Pepper album print, Chinese tassels, two decorative fans, a Rasputina poster, my drawings and paintingsand a big round wooden framed mirror that has the frame painted to look like a moon and three small suns. It is from Mexico. My Dorm is uber colorful. Especially since my bedding is neon orange...
Also, I have giant, random music theory references written on paper and stuck all over the walls AND ceiling. It's to subliminally ingrain music theory and harmonic analysis...

Here is my blog.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Honoured Mook

Date:

My room has wall sections. Loads of it is covered by rock music collages I made, with added captions. By my bed I have;
Brandon Lee
Amy Lee
Woolley (boyf.)
Tara from Nightwish

Highlights include;
Stoner Advisory poser which fell in a pond when I bought it (stoned) and it simply a memento of how ridiculous I am.
Anime fairy in pink :D
A HUGE poster of Ville Valo (YUM!)
Native American commandments

Voltaire -

"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

Nami, the brutal Mook.

[Tumblog][Facebook][DeviantArt][Vampirefreaks

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Your rooms sound fabulous!

I have:
A biig black and white Jim Morrison poster
One whole white wall covered in smaller posters and gig flyers and stickers from concerts, posters like Brody Dalle, Kurt Cobain.. Then there's one of those really big cork notice boards covered in memories in the middle of that wall over my bed, like concert tickets, drawings people have done for me, photos, letters etc.
Then there's a dark purple wall with a window and not much else, then the other wall is a big window too but I have a Pearl Jam poster there. I want to paint on it soon :)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

My wall are pretty empty, I have a post of Girls Aloud (freebie!) , A picture of a white flower and a picture of bark.

The Harlequin Horrors are here!

MookyDuchess

Date:

Ok, I wasn't going to post on this thread, because I knew how long the post would be and most people would get bored reading it, however, I found myself revisiting the pictures I'd gotten used to on my walls and being amazed by some of them all over again, so here we go.. I'll start in the bathroom and move through the flat, if that's ok with everyone. (And I mention the bookcases purely so you know I have little wall space for pictures...)

Bathroom: A framed canvas print of the poster for Get Carter. Because nothing shifts you from the toilet faster than Michael Caine pointing a bloody big shotgun in your face.

Dressing room (well, it's more of a storage space, where I keep, amongst other things, my dressing table, really, but this is the also the only room from which I can see the sea), a notice board with various pieces of ephemera from my life, tickets to shows, photos of babies, postcards from the edge, badges from the past, that sort of thing.

Bedroom, a couple of bookcases (well, three, but one's tiny) a page of Duncan Fegredo art (Enigma), a page Massimo Belardinelli art (Ace Trucking), and a print by Alex Ross (Promethea), all framed. I have some cuddly toys who watch from atop the wardrobe too.

Landing, a couple more bookcases (for fiction. It's politics, biography, history, art, language, magic, oversized reference and kids' books in the bedroom), and six of my oil paintings and a couple of Pirates of the Carribbean posters (one of Johnny, one of Orlando), in poster hangers. This is where the ceramic monkeys live. And my fluffy marionette. And the Living Dead Girl doll, who welcomes all visitors.

Kitchen, a notice board that I rarely use, as I forget to leave notes for myself, but the pin board bit does have a couple of menus stuck to it. A framed picture by an ex. And a frame that used to have a continually changing picture in, but has seemed to be stuck at the Empire cover with Indy and Mutt, because it's a nice image.

The lounge, well, er, six bookcases (film and TV related books, graphic novels, comic reference books, anatomy books and three full of dvds) and my cds (just a couple of towers of those...) Three little wooden Ikea frames, each with it's own picture, from bottom to top, a Cezanne painting of a couple of clowns, a Monet painting of a girl in an oriental dress, and one of Degas' ballerinas.

Along the top of one wall and moving onto the adjoining one, is my little pet project of a postcard sized version of the movie posters for every film Johnny Depp's appeared in, all in little frames, all in chronological order. Done simply because I got a postcard of Benny and Joon which was just beautiful and so scoured the internet for the rest.

Then there's more cuddly toys watching from the top of the book cases and my Han Solo frozen in Carbonite thing that's been with me for ages now. 

Moving on, there's the four generations photo of my family (gran, mum, brother and nephew), another picture of my nephew, and my mum and dad's wedding photo, all framed above my workstation, along with my Pirates of the Caribbean clock which has stopped working (needs a new battery). 

Across the room, there's the framed picture of Ms Mystic I got as a present, from a friend in Canada. On the chimney breast, there's some more photos of my nephew and niece and a bloody big framed, signed and numbered print of the promo poster to Mr Punch (I swear I've had so much trouble finding an online image of this, so much so that if I didn't look at it every day, I'd almost believe it didn't exist). It was also so big, the only frame I found that it would fit in was from Ikea.

Nearly done, there's my calendar, this year it's Orangutans (God love 'em) and a framed print of a Punch cartoon, (Jane Austen does graphic novels, as my friend who gave it me said, I'm probably one of the few people she knows who would truly appreciate the joke).

Finally, there's my wall of fame, being my collection of framed signed photos, some from eBay, some presents, some from actually meeting the stars. So, without wanting to brag, or name drop, and in the order as I look at them, left to right, we have, Ewan McGregor, Amber Benson, Sean Bean, Graeme Gardner, Tyler Mane (above a tiny framed picture of my friends and I with the very hungover Tyler Mane), George Clooney, a couple of Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Duncan Fegredo (along with the birthday card a friend got Duncan to draw for my 30th, it's monkeys), Jude Law and Tom Baker and Louise Jameson.

And that's it. I mean I could go through the stuff I have lying around on shelves and desks and stuff, but that would be dull for everyone involved. You'll also realise that I like things in frames, I've some pictures I want to put up (another Pirates poster and a wonderful print of a cartoon pirate ship), but I can't afford the frames for them just yet, so they remain rolled up safely until I get the chance...

-- Edited by Kitty Fire at 13:53, 2009-01-18

-- Edited by Kitty Fire at 16:47, 2009-01-18

See my pictures at this site.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

I for one am glad you posted that. It was like having a proper guided tour of your flat. I might re-read it with a glass of wine in my hand and pretend I'm strolling through it, admiring the Johnny Depp postcards. And that Monet picture is beautiful.

I've enjoyed this thread, everyone has really fun bedrooms, and even the simple ones have something interesting in them. It's always great when people push their personalities into the places where they live - it's the difference between a place where you eat and sleep, and a place where you live.

For the record, Miss Molly's room is COVERED in paintings, photos and postcards, the Brigadier has a single postcard of the girl from 'If...' holding a machine gun, and a picture of me, him and one of our other friends, our toilet has De Chirico in it, the bathroom has a man in a bath wearing a monocle and playing solitare on the water, the landing has an antique map of London pinned to the wall, the banisters and the fridge and the kitchen walls are covered in random photocopied pictures, photocopied extracts from poems and novels, weird notes we leave one another ('SAY HI TO ST PAUL'S BIG FEET', 'Aaah, the scissors, swak swak swak') and photographs, one, I cannot help noticing, of me, clearly wasted and flashing my stockings up to my arse on one of the lions in Trafalgar Square. That wasn't there two days ago...

There are also books and mirrors everywhere. We keep our books more or less separate but, inevitably, "Is that your Elroy Flecker or mine?" "Did I always own this many Beckett plays?" The only stuff you can tell for sure is anything in French that isn't Symbolist is Miss Molly's and the erotica is mine.

MookyDuchess

Date:

Oh, I forgot, I've my very small selection of plays and poetry in the bedroom bookcases too. The best thing about owning books is figuring out how to organise them, I reckon... then you do something similar to your DVDs. (Currently in alphabetical order, but sometimes, I'll put them into Film, TV, Music, and that sort of thing. One day I might do genres, but then I'll get confused...)

And fridge magnets! Oh, the joy of having a fridge on which to stick things. Mainly Doctor Who ones, because I got them as a present, but the fridge is sometimes home to nice bits of paper, but only contains my fake dollar bill of interesting websites to visit to read about how crap Dubya is.

Finally, whilst I'm in some odd sort of confessional mood, the full list of Johnny Depp postcards, (just to make Clockbox's tour of my flat a little more complete) are: A Nightmare on Elm Street, Private Function, Platoon, Cry Baby, Edward Scisorhands, Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, Arizona Dream, Benny and Joon, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Ed Wood, Don Juan deMarco, Dead Man, Nick of Time, Donnie Brasco, The Brave, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Ninth Gate, The Astronaut's Wife, Sleepy Hollow, The Man Who Cried, Before Night Falls, Chocolat, Blow, From Hell, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Secret Window, Finding Neverland, The Libertine, Deep Sea 3D, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Corpse Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: World's End and finally, (for now) Sweeney Todd. And yes, I also own all those films on DVD...

See my pictures at this site.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Haha. My flatmates' rooms are covered in photos, and our kitchen is now home to a Hollyoaks Babes calendar 2009 [for the sole purpose of confusing the reception staff when we have our next flat inspection] and an erotic magnetic fridge poetry kit [a Christmas present from my best friend]; the fridge is now home to such lovely 'poetry' as "mount my delicious shaven tremble-y penis' 'penetrate yourself!', 'i ate an exquisitely swollen throbbing cock', 'i probed a tremendously smooth pendulous knob' and 'stroke some bushy tight labia'. Our flat is classy.

Honoured Mook

Date:

I actually need to do a wall clearing out at the moment.
I have posters from shows I've been in, one from gypsy, random picture I bought, rocky horror flyer for a free bag of shit, glowstick collection, masks, painting's, evil teletubie picture (that I like to pin paper dresses on, and at the moment in in a pink flowered one), and a dream catcher.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

_cinnamonstars wrote:

Haha. My flatmates' rooms are covered in photos, and our kitchen is now home to a Hollyoaks Babes calendar 2009 [for the sole purpose of confusing the reception staff when we have our next flat inspection] and an erotic magnetic fridge poetry kit [a Christmas present from my best friend]; the fridge is now home to such lovely 'poetry' as "mount my delicious shaven tremble-y penis' 'penetrate yourself!', 'i ate an exquisitely swollen throbbing cock', 'i probed a tremendously smooth pendulous knob' and 'stroke some bushy tight labia'. Our flat is classy.

I love fridge poetry. At the moment my radiator reads
"Swinging is not fun unless done by heavenly boys", "Get wine not tea and sympathy", "Jackpot my magic flower is awake", "I dream of long nights and sweet tomorrows with him", "I need money" and "Will you stop harping on about your ridiculous slave?"
There is also an scantily clad action man magnet that now bears the legend, "Handsome, champion, gay"
Magnets are the greatest.

Left my carcass with the worms and moles

He can hang my neck from the old flagpole

But the souljacker can't get my soul.

Silly Whore.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

These are not on my walls, but I bought the prettiest lady clown figures for my dorm at goodwill the other day for just fifty cents each... Two of them- They are curvy, sophisticated- looking little clown ladies, each leaning dramatically on a crescent moon... just had to tell someone about them...

Here is my blog.

Baby Mook

Date:

Hi,

I have a wall hanging tapestry in my bedroom's wall. Actually, I want to give a traditional touch to my bedroom's wall, and according to my personal  view a wall hanging tapestry can give a me the same. You can also try it for decorating your walls, if you love to give a traditional look in your house or bedroom as well.

Mandala Wall Tapestry

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

So this thread has been revived by spam, but I think it's adorable, and I know my collection has changed a lot in the last few years.

I'm currently staying with my father, as a guest, in a room that is still referred to as [one of my brothers]'s bedroom, even though he hasn't slept in that bed for... oooo, a year at least. This means that I can't actually put anything on the wall, but I have taped to the wardrobe:

• an A4 page from a library book of two glossy high-quality prints of Kandinsky's early paintings (which strikes me as funny, because when this thread was created in 2009 I hated Kandinsky). The page fell out, I swear.
  • a monthly and yearly planner, which are actually just shoddy spreadsheets I printed off and keep scribbling over
  • post-it notes of verb conjugations. Yawn.

I also have a pinboard, which is much more jam-packed and exciting, as it has:

• a rather large photo of Bianca Del Rio
  • a tacky tourist postcard from Valencia, which I originally bought for a friend, but accidently packed into my suitcase before writing and sending
  • a painting by one of my ex-boyfriends
  • business cards from some of my favourite places
  • a leaflet from the London Mexico Solidarity group
  • a post-it note that says something which means "oi oi I'd have sex with you" in vulgar Valencian
  • a bilingual leaflet on the morning after pill, in Castilian Spanish and Valencian
  • four photos of cats, none of which are mine.

In addition, I have a whiteboard, where I write to-do lists, and just outside of my room, my father has hung up one of my paintings. Oh, and I have a large piece of cardboard where I have glued some particularly memorable photos, but that's not on display at the moment.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Shockingly I've been living here for almost 2 years an have hardly anything decorative on the walls

Living room has two mirrors, it's a long but slim room an the mirrors are for the illusion of space

Kitchen has nothing up, nor my work room

Bathroom also just has a mirror

Spare room has a Harry potter hufflepuff quote (hufflepuff is my house)

My bedroom has a reprint in a4 sized movie poster in clip frame and yet another mirror

The amount of mirrors would suggest vanity but I actually actively dislike looking at myself

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us