Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: my quest to figure out why teenage girls are so in love with "Twilight"...

Honoured Mook

Date:
RE: my quest to figure out why teenage girls are so in love with "Twilight"...

Spoiler

Previously known as "maria"

Pope Arlenmia's Humble Bishop Hat-Maker

my bookface

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Possibly stupid question but...you need blood to make babies?

O.O

Sex has just become a terrifying thing.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

^Not directly, but you need blood flow to the penis in order to obtain the sperm.

Cut Out And Keep

Etsy 10% off with the code 10MOOKY

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh. Fair enough. Danke xx

Seasoned Mookster

Date:

Well for my part I was kinda wound up about the first movie. But despite great coreography, lighting and ok acting it still sucked. Sucked in completely the wrong way, it sucked more arse than blood. I feel the storyline is a bit lacking. A little romance is ok, but when vampires go all loveydovey, and emo all over your face, they loose my respect. Vampires are suposed to be scary godamn it, not adolesent femmeboys, who wouldn't know what to do with a girl if you threw one at them. And what's with the blooming sparkeling? "oh no, I sparkle in the sun like a bleeding fairy, oh woe is me!"(excuse me while I hurl) vampires burn in' the sun it should be like, " Holy fuck I'm burning, aaaargh I'm fucking burning oh what a world .... (freaking explodes and blood and entrails fly everywhere)
On the bright side they do have awsomely animated werewolves.

Regular Crew

Date:

I swear they're putting MSG in the pages of these books or something...
How is it so many are roped into the world of Twilight? I finished the series in less than a week..and I was in Disneyland at the time =_= (WHO BRINGS BOOKS TO DISNEYLAND!??)

It might have been the hype of it all...or the constant waiting to see if they would actually goddamn kiss...(took their time with it!)
Crazy how addictive it was though. Looking back, I now realise the story wasn't much..but I wonder if I pick up one of the books again will I get hooked? I don't plan on testing THAT theory anytime soon.

Honoured Mook

Date:

maria wrote:

Spoiler

Men never stop making sperm, ever. The sperm are created for the male's entire life. The sperm of a 100 year old man are not 100 years old themselves, they're hours old. Women on the other hand, have a set number of eggs that are with her from childhood, aging with her as she ages, and they run out eventually.

But the short answer is, "it's a movie about vampires."

-- Edited by JuniperWoolf on Friday 15th of July 2011 01:52:56 AM

"All is not lost; the unconquerable will, and study of revenge,
Immortal hate, and courage never to submit or yield:
And what is else not to be overcome.
That glory never shall his wrath or might extort from me."

-Lucifer, Paradise Los
t

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us