Mookychick Messageboard  
Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: If money and time wasn't a problem, where would you like to go?

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
RE: If money and time wasn't a problem, where would you like to go?

Lothlorien. And more realistically, I'd love to work in New Zealand for a while :) I suppose the two are quite similar...

This signature is definitely not a horcrux.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

orangensaft wrote:

Oh so many places. Travelling is one of the major things I want to do before I die. I suppose I'd like to go to the most of the continental European countries that I haven't yet visited (Iceland, the Scandanavian ones, Poland etc) and then the Asian countries which seem to have very interesting cultures: China, India, Japan. And I'd like to go to Russia and the USA too. One day...

Adding to this list I recently read an article about the Trans Siberian express and am enchanted. Apparently it takes a week to do it but you can get it all the way to China! And then get a ferry to Japan! I think saving money for this trip will be my number one goal as soon as I graduate.

I'm hopefully going travelling around Southern South America in March to Bolivia, Brazil, Peru and Chile if there's time.

Also I really want to go to Ireland! It's sad that's it's so close and I've never been.

Spending time abroad is giving me even more wanderlust heh.

Tumblr

Regular Crew

Date:

If I could, I would definitely go to Colombia! My best friend lives there, and I realllllllly want to see him in real life :)

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Tokyo.

"Just because someone doesnt love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have." -- Truman Capote

Honoured Mook

Date:

Is "errywhere" too broad...?

His lips were blue.
Well, I guess they were pink, but they looked blue and I couldn't help but notice how they matched his eyes.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I want to go to Ireland so bad. I need to somehow get a passport first though, then make it happen...

Tumblr

Honoured Mook

Date:

I'd like to start at the bottom of the world and work my way to the top in a big spiral, and if I found somewhere I REALLY liked, then I'd stop there for a bit until I got bored and moved on :)

I would start at the top and save the best (Australia, New Zealand, Cape Town) for last, but just incase I didn't get that far, I'd start at the bottom!

I've spent so much time throwing rocks at your window...That I never even knocked on the front door

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'd do a road trp around the US, go everywhere, even if it's risky. I want to see all the crooked, dusty corners, stop at half-abandoned gas stations, drive through strange streets and cities, sleep outside and smell the air of another country. Realistically it probably wouldn't be at all so romantic as that, but a girl can dream.

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Professor Mook (mod)

Date:

I really want to go to South Korea! Hopefully, if all goes to plan, Marlowe and I will be having our honeymoon in Japan and Korea...!!

Stalk me on my blog, I guess? xxx

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

If money and time wasn't a problem, I'd go pretty much anywhere where I wasn't putting my life in any sort of danger, but immediately, I'd love to go to New Zealand, on a camping trip of sorts.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I'm reading The Historian right now, so a little jaunt around Europe would be just wonderful! My Dad's done a lot of it and he says it's brilliant, and he gets rather passionate about that sort of thing.

"I'm a time lord and I can like travel all around space and through time and shit" he replied kindly.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Recently I've really wanted to go to the Scandinavian countries...

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Redshoes, come and visit me! :D

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Runic Mook of the North (mod)

Date:

And me!

"So what you are saying is -I shouldn't play with fire" she said at last. "Of course you should" said One-Eye gently. "But don't be surprised if the fire play back." -Joanne Harris

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Don't tempt me! I have quite a bit of work to do right now despite the fact I could probably afford it with this handy Erasmus grant.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Hmm... I have a few countries I want to visit.

Asian Countries:

• Kyoto, Japan
  • Seoul, South Korea
  • Bangkok, Thailand

European Countries:

• UK
  • Scandinavia

My first two European choices were based on the mooks.

EDITED: to fix dumb mistake. (=

-- Edited by MarshmallowNoise on Tuesday 11th of December 2012 04:18:18 PM

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Sweden is part of Scandinavia. Come here. Now. :D

"Wilfred Allsop was sitting up, his face pale, his eyes glassy, his hair disordered. He looked like the poet Shelley after a big night out with Lord Byron." - P. G. Wodehouse

Mooky's Decadent Victorian Aesthete

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

That's right. Their goes my dumb moment!aww

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. ~Star Trek: Voyager

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

In the British isles I would like to visit Scotland, also I would like to visit Ireland again as I haven't been there since I was 7 and I can't remember it too well.
In Europe I would like to Visit Germany, especially Berlin. I would also like to visit France again. I'd love to go to Venice also.
I would like to visit America at some point.
I would also like to visit Japan.

Florian xxx 

Dont you ever, Stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome. 

He/they pronouns pls

«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us