Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: phobias

High Mookish Shaman

Date:
RE: phobias

^ ella i can see were your coming from, my dad an brother race pigeons and many people can have a phobia of them, without actualy knowing you i would say it is probably from a bad experience when you were small

if it is effecting your everyday life i would reccomend speaking to a doctor for a phobia support group etc

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Regular Crew

Date:

blizzard of ozz wrote:

^ ella i can see were your coming from, my dad an brother race pigeons and many people can have a phobia of them, without actualy knowing you i would say it is probably from a bad experience when you were small

if it is effecting your everyday life i would reccomend speaking to a doctor for a phobia support group etc

Yeah, I thought about it recently. It is getting really worse with time, and I can't let it affect my everyday life.

My family has a special love for birds, my dad and his dad race pidgeons, my grandma and my cousin also have a lot of birds so, as you can see, my life isn't easy lol.

I've heard about hypnosis and such, but I might try to get some help with a doctor. Thanks Blizzard ^^

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us