Password 
    Remember Me  
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!
Post Info TOPIC: Status

Annointed Queen of Mook - Founder and Editor

Date:
Status

Thread started by the fabled _cinnamonstars, and spring cleaned after 24k posts:

A la Facebook. What are you doing/how do you feel right now?

Sometimes talking about oneself in the third person is the absolute best.

Magda is hoping that Cowl is adjusting to new life as an au pair, is thrilled at Ootchitellca's engagement, and is amazed that Spikeyfaerie's Beansprout is on the verge of starting school. Magda is also debating whether to show you her ridiculous, justified and ancient t-shirt which is only worn in the home and should probably be in a museum.

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Harlan is finding the forum changes wild!!
I haven't been too active on mooky because a) life. and b) my ipad went from unwell to entirely dead so I'm left with a phone (not great for mookying) and a very old secondhand laptop that is slow and has a nightmare keyboard. You practically have to hit the keys with a hammer to get them to type.

BUT anyways, I'm going to try to be more active because I love you all & the forum is a special place to me! The new changes are super exciting & I want to be here to see it all! Thank you for all your hard work, Magda :~)

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Charlie learned today that there is an island called Koh Mook in Thailand. A literal land of mook!

too weak to labor on the farm

too indolent to do any exercise

too stupid for the bar

and

too immoral for the pulpit

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

We must go!!!! It can be like the Mooky pilgrimage or something!

It has a beach called Charlie Beach! 

-- Edited by Spikeyfaerie on Thursday 7th of June 2018 07:40:17 PM

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

NO WAY, REALLY?

too stupid for the bar

and

Date:

Incroidible! I like the sound of this place

Hello from Mookychick's founder. www.mookychick.co.uk. @mookychick. Mookbook. Stuff. Writes things.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Yip, i did a Google.

Honoured Mook

Date:

Haha, that sounds amazing!

Ootchi's feeling pooky and has a terrible cough. How on Earth has she managed to catch a cold in this heat? :/

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Thank you Madga! Cowl is indeed settling into her new life, helped along by the fact that her new home has a swimming pool.

Cowl is also pleased to see the forum looking zesty again!

Date:

Ooh, oh my, swimming pool, that is a nice thing. It must all be very fresh so I hope each day is being taken as it comes and is generally full of good things!

Magda is considering going wild swimming later this summer. It's something she's rarely done but would like to do more of. There are quite a few swim spots in London she has never been.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Charlie has been given a new haircut that is 100% not what she asked for. It's a good haircut, it suits me, but it wasn't what I wanted, and I don't know how to feel about that.

too stupid for the bar

and

Date:

Is the new haircut feeling very fresh, still? Are you wondering about the haircut itself, or how to feel about a hairdresser that may not have listened to (or fully understood) your request but did at least understand what kinds of hairstyles suit you?

I am glad the haircut suits you and hope it feels as lovely as it no doubt looks!

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Kind of both! I like having control over my hair (and body in general), which is one of the main reasons I cut it myself (badly). I also was growing it out and she knew this (wanted it reshaped) and it is literally the haircut I was trying to grow out, and she's cut probably two and a half inches off of my already short hair. I'm getting used to it, but it's deffo set me back about 4 or 5 months of growth.

too stupid for the bar

and

Date:

Ah that's cool but also sucks. I wonder if you have any artist friends who could help the hairdresser by drawing an illustration of you with your ideal growing-out hair for when it's next time for a cut?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Oh Charlie, the same thing happened to me when I was growing out my shaved head! The hairdresser gave me what was a very nice haircut, but was definitely not what I asked for and set me back 6 months of growth!

Cowl is struggling once again with au pair life. On paper, it's great, but in practice she's tired of feeling like a governess-turned-punching bag for a child who wants absolutely nothing to do with her.

SPAM is destroyed. SPAMMERS are banned. Talk of truth and beauty instead.

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Charlie has her first exam tomorrow. Gulp!

too stupid for the bar

and

Honoured Mook

Date:

^ Oooh, are you getting near the end of your studies already? That's amazing, I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours!

Ootchi's flight is in a couple of hours and she's nervous shitless. 

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

I've got about a year left, Cave. This is the last set of exams that counts towards which job I get, but not the ones which decide if I graduate.

too stupid for the bar

and

Honoured Mook

Date:

Still, that's impressive! Good luck hun :) 

Date:

Good luck with travels! And good luck with test! Hope you both feel marvellous once both are complete!

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Sue is loving the fresh new mooky but isn't loving the UK weather

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Mookish Deity Most High

Date:

Harly made it to group therapy last week & is re-committing to making it work! I've missed two sessions and any more mean I get kicked out, so despite really not wanting to go to the last session and finding it incredibly boring & laggy, i'm def going to keep at it. No group this week so I can relax, but LOOOOOTS of homework so I don't get too comfy, haha.

Harlan :-)

("they" pronouns please, mookyfolk)

Date:

YESSSSS! YOU MADE IT TO GROUP THERAPY! That is so awesome. You did it even though you didn't feel up to it and that is a huge achievement. Well done on committing to regular sessions so that the option stays open to you!

Date:

Magda is likely to see Rowan in the pub today and is rather thrilled about this. Magda has also turned summer sweating and burning around with the aid of a big floppy black hat which is 50% seventies, 50% witch and 50% Joan Collins.

High Mookish Shaman

Date:

Sue is in loads of pain today an is back on strong pain meds unfortunately but I have lots of little things to look forward to an that takes my mind off it just a little

so what if i love each feather an each spangle, why not try an see things from a different angle?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us